This year, instead of our usual three-day sale, we're extending our LOCALS' APPRECIATION SALE through the entire month of November!
In addition to store-wide discounts, we'll have our usual sale table full of deeply discounted yarn and needles!
And this year we're adding a DAILY DEAL! Each day a different favorite yarn or product category will be discounted by 25%! If you don't already, follow us on Instagram or Facebook to get a heads up each morning about that day's deal.
The Local's Appreciation Sale will run from Nov. 2 - 30.
Knit on Pearl will keep its usual hours:
Monday - Friday 12 - 6
Saturday - 12 - 4
We're closed on Sundays and on Thanksgiving Day.
Special Considerations During the Sale (aka the fine print)
- Sale Table and Daily Deal discounts will be limited to stock on-hand. Paid special orders for other yarn and products will be offered at the sale price.
- Frequent Buyer cards will not be stamped during November. Since everything will be at least 10% off, shopping at the sale gives you a better deal than the card anyway!
- Daily Deal and Sale Table yarn is first come, first served. Apologies in advance... during the sale we won't set aside unpaid yarn for more than a few hours.
- Sale Table items are not returnable. Other items may be returned for store credit with a copy of your receipt.
- We'll do our best to wind at the time of purchase, but may need to ask you to come back to pick up wound yarn later.
We hope that spreading the sale over the entire month will keep the crowds manageable on any given day. When necessary, we'll continue to limit the number of customers inside at once, so everybody feels safe.